With over 150 full time employees, and a fleet of equipment and trucks that is quite impressive, we are proud to serve many of the local municipalities and utility companies, as well as local homeowners and businesses.
Ehret Inc. is committed to quality workmanship as well as safety, and has a professional dedicated team of employees that are second to none. Ehret, Inc. has 24/7 capabilities, and has a state of the art facility that has committed to two shifts per day for pre-fab, maintenance, fueling, cleaning, material storage, and staging.
Ehret, Inc. is prequalified with the Illinois Department of Transportation and Illinois Capital Development Board.
Ehret Inc. has a safety director along with a full time safety Coordinator. We have currently attained the “silver level” status which is the second highest in the AGC/SIBA Strategic Partnership Program with OSHA . We are making strides to obtain the “Gold Level” during the 2008 Calendar year.
We are proud to serve many of the local municipalities and utility companies, as well as local homeowners and businesses.
Our Commitment to our community
When they are not busy being a team of outstanding Service Technicians and office personnel, the Ehret, Inc. family gives freely of their time and money to help others. Whether it’s a food drive, sponsoring needy children at Christmas time, ringing bells for the Salvation Army or gathering food and money for a local family in need, they open their hearts to others and are always willing to help.
Ehret Inc., specializes in:
- Full service residential Plumbing and HVAC service
- Kitchen, bathroom and outdoor faucet repair and installation
- Residential water and drain lines
- Water heaters
- Residential Sewer cabling and Hydro-jetting
- Trenchless water line installation
- Large commercial plumbing and HVAC installation and repair
- Medical gas work, hot water and chilled water systems
- Utility construction, including water and sewer main installation and repairs
- Sewer line installation
- Gas Line installation
- Site Work
- Pavement construction and repairs
- Directional Boring
- Wet taps/Line Stops