Residential Protection Plans
Now all manufacturers of furnace, air conditioners and Heat pumps recommend you service your heating and cooling equipment annually to maintain peak efficiency and prolong the life of your equipment. Regular service visits with a Preventative Service Agreement can save you money on your utility bills as well as replacement costs, it also gives you peace of mind knowing your units are operating safely.
Just a few of the things your certified HVAC technician will do during your included heating season visit will be to inspect your heat exchanger and check for carbon monoxide leakage, he will inspect the belts, blower motor, fuel as well as inspect and clean the burners, pilot assembly and flame rod. He will also, monitor the gas pressure, test safety controls and limits, replace the customer supplied filter and check the operation of the thermostat.
During your Cooling Season visit your Service Technician will test all safety controls, inspect wire connections, check the refrigerant levels, inspect contactor points for pitting, inspect capacitors for leaks or rust. He will also inspect evaporator coils, condensate drain and thermostat.
As a Preventative Service Agreement client, you receive the following exclusive bonuses:
- Priority Scheduling for all service calls
- 15% discount on all of your Heating, A/C, Plumbing and Sewer repairs
- Reduced after hours/emergency service fees
- No service fee during regular business hours
- Add-on maintenance options at a reduced cost (such as maintenance on standard and tankless water heaters, furnace humidifiers and electric filters)
- One year parts and labor warranty on repairs
Ehret, Inc also offers a Homeowner’s Water Line Protection Plan for a small annual fee. This plan can save you thousands in repair/replacement costs if your main water service were to ever break. Certain exclusions and location areas apply. Please call the office for details. 618-233-1018.